It’s that season again! Once a season Allure sells these beauty boxes, partial proceeds of which are donated to charity (they place an ad in the Allure magazine, you can also sign up for a news-teller at allureaccess.com they will email you a day before the box goes on sale). I can never pass these, because I am the ultimate product junkie (or a hoarder, call it what you will). If I end up not using or liking something, I always give it away to my mom or sister.
The Fall Beauty Box got me especially excited because it seems to have a lot more value than the previous boxes. I always think that getting the box is worth it (I think I have enough Cetaphil face wash and lotion to last me for the next two years :) ). For 39.99 + shipping these are all the products that came in the box:
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor
- KMS California Hair Stay
- RoC Retinol Correxion Cream
- Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair
- Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm
- La Roche-Posay Redermic Intensive Anti-Aging Corrective Treatment
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs Lotion
- Pixi Eye Bright Liner (this liner itself costs a whooping $17.00!!)
- Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Polish
- Sally Hansen Cuticle Eraser & Balm
- Simple Skin Care Hydrating Light Moisturizer
- Redken Satinwear 02 Ultimate Blow-Dry Lotion
- Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion
- Redken All Soft Argan Oil
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
- Goldwell Gloss Style Magic Finish Hairspray
- Sally Hansen Ouch Relief Wax Strip Kit
- Skintimate Shaving Cream
- Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask
- Sally Hanson Salon Effects Nail Strips
- Sation Nail Polish
- Tibolli Hair Oil
I’m really excited about all the skincare products, I know I will use all of them. Two eye creams, La Roche-Posay Redermic Intensive Anti-Aging Corrective Treatment (which costs about $50.00) and RoC Retinol Correxion Cream will really come in handy, as I just ran out of my eye cream. Not to mention that both brands are great.
I’ve already tried Simple Skin Care’s makeup removing wipes, and really liked them, they are great for sensitive skin, so I’m definitely looking forward to trying their hydrating lotion as well.
Hair: Usually the beauty box is loaded with hair products that I don’t really use that much, but it won’t be the case this time. Two hair masks, which I can always use, a GK finishing smoothing serum, Redken argan oil (which smells amazing and feels soo smooth on the hair), Redken Satinwear 02 Ultimate Blow-Dry Lotion that comes in a super cute bottle and two hairsprays.
The cuticle balm from Sally Hansen is actually the one that I usually use.
Legs: I was happy to see Airbrush Legs, which is basically leg makeup (kind of like a foundation, but for legs). It gives a nice color to the skin and covers minor red spots/razor bumps. Unfortunately, this shade (medium) was waaay too dark for my skin tone, nonetheless it seems like an awesome product.
One more thing that I liked about the box this time around, was the fact that all the products were not placed loosely in the box, but were sectioned, so it looked a lot more neat. This season’s box was one of my favorites so far!