Guys… can you believe it’s March already? Yesterday I woke up to birds chirping by my window, and thought to myself “ahhh at last.. spring is just around the corner”. Then I looked outside only to see that it was snowing. And I’m not even talking about the soft, pretty kind of snow. It’s that huge, fluffy stuff that makes driving a nightmare. Seriously.
Do any of you do the same thing that I do, when every winter you tell yourself that it doesn’t matter how hot it gets during the summer, you will not complain about it because of how cold the winter is? And then you end up complaining about hot weather in July anyway? Yeah, that. I know that I say this every. single. year. But I’m telling you right now, I don’t care how hot it gets this summer, I’ll do my best not to cry about it.
Leaving my weather related frustrations behind, spring is usually that time of the year when we all try to clean up our diets a bit (spring break anyone?). I myself am turning 26 in April, which I am still in denial about, and recently started another round of Insanity (I’m so sore I can barely move ). I also spend way too much time on Pinterest lately in search of new, healthy recipes to try out. Here’s five of my favorites: (okay, four, since of them is mine).
1. Honey Chipotle Chicken Bowls by Jessica from How Sweet it is
2. Blueberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bars by Erin from DelightfulEMade
3. Chickpea Stuffed Eggplant With Couscous and Tahini Sauce by Andrea from Dishing Up The Dirt
4. Ginger Kale Bowl With Cauliflower Rice by Ally from Our Four Forks
5. Vegan Chia Seed Pudding by yours truly.