To me, Spring always calls for delicate, natural-looking makeup, rosy lips and skin that has that fresh, youthful glow. Here’s a few new beauty products will help you achieve all of the above.
1. NAILS INC. Blossom Effect Nail Polish in Colombia Road. I love these fresh, lilac, white and pink hues and they seem perfect for Spring. This polish has 3D special effects finish that look truly stunning.
2. Bobbi Brown Smoothing Pore Perfector. I’m getting close to running out of my Porefessional primer by Benefit Cosmetics, and have been eying this new Pore Perfector from Bobbi Brown that promises to smooth and minimize the look of pores.
3. Perricone MD No Highlighter Highlighter. I absolutely love Dr. Perricone’s skin supplements and skincare products but I still haven’t tried anything from his makeup line. This highlighter is a perfect option for that natural, barely-there glow that I’m usually after this time of the year.
4. Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Glow. This Contour/Highlight Creamy Glow Sculpting Powder is formulated with brown, gray, and red pigments to create natural-looking shadows.
5. Bumble and Bumble Surf Infusion. I loved the original Surf Spray by Bumble and Bumble and I really want to try the Surf infusion. It’s said to be even better than the original; come late Spring and early Summer, using heat on my hair will be out of the question. Soft beachy waves is always my go-to look during that time of year.
6. Murad Rapid Collagen Infusion For Lips. This new lip product from Murad really caught my eye because it not only sounds very interesting, but being that this is a lip serum, also makes it a very unique product, as well. I’m also a sucker for anything lip-plumping :D .
7. Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Color in Petal Pink. I was hanging out with my friend this past weekend and she was wearing this color on her lips and it looked so flattering on her, but what impressed me even more was that during the few hours that we’ve spent together we ate, we had some drinks and when she left my house her makeup still looked flawless. She even noticed that the color did not imprint on her glass (whaat??). You know the first thing I did right after she left, right? Yep, you know it, I ordered one for myself in the same color :D .
8. L’Air de St. Barths Hair Fragrance Mist by Fekkai. I know what you thinking, “hair perfume, really?” This hair fragrance is described as: effervescent, sun-struck scent with benefits, halps hair in shine and frizz control. While it definitely doesn’t seem to be a necessity, I love the idea of refreshing my hair with a special fragrance between the washes.
9. Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Toilette. Every so often I love to try a new fragrance (even though I probably have way too many) and Spring always seems like such a great time to do so. This new fragrance by Stella McCartney is inspired by fresh and dewy rose captured in the morning sun, with sparkling green notes. Sounds dreamy, doesn’t it?
10. Guerlain Meteorites Baby Glow. Last, but not least is yet another “no makeup makeup” type of product. I actually used a sample of this and oh my goodness! It has a very light coverage but makes my skin baby smooth, adding a gorgeous glow. It’s a very light, very sheer foundation with SPF 25, perfect for a natural and soft look. Despite of adding such a nice glow and a subtle hint of color to my skin, it still looked incredibly natural, although it did get slightly oily after a few hours (nothing a powder wont’ fix though!). I can’t wait to get my hands on a full size version of this baby!