Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a fun and safe night! I spent my New Year’s Eve at home with hubby and Blu, watching movies, eating sushi and sipping on some bubbly. Today I have a quick post for you, showing my 14 favorite beauty products of 2014.
As you know, if there’s one thing that I buy way too much of, it’s nail polish. I couldn’t just pick one favorite color of the year, I ended up with five instead ;) .
1. Essie’s Partner in Crime (you can find swatches here)
2. Essie’s Take it Outside (you can find swatches here)
3. Essie’s Muchi-Muchi (you can find swatches here)
4. Chanel’s gorgeous, galaxy colored “Taboo” (you can find swatches here)
5. Butter London’s “The 444”. One of the prettiest glitter polishes, ever.
Two skincare products that have really impressed me this past year were:
6. Origins GinZing Eye Cream (you can find my review here).
7. Arcona’s Vitamin A Complex Treatment (you can find my review here).
Few of my most used and most-loved makeup products were:
8. Bobbi Brown’s Shimmer Brick in “Rose” (you can find my review here).
9. Milani’s Baked Blush in “Luminoso” (you can find my review here).
10. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette (you can find my review here).
11. Stilla’s All-day, waterproof liquid eyeliner. I haven’t gotten around to writing a review about this gem yet, but it’s one of the best and easiest to use liquid eyeliners with an amazing staying power.
12. MAC’s Velvet Teddy lipstick (you can find my review here). I definitely had a “thing” for nude, 90’s inspired lip colors this year. Velvet Teddy was one color that I found myself using almost every single day.
13. MAC’s lip pencil in “Soar” (you can find my review here). This was one of my favorite pencils that looks fabulous when used on its own.
14. Anastasia’s Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo (you can find my review here). One of the best brow powders that I’ve used, great for natural-looking finish.
I wish you all a happy, healthy and fabulous New Year!