Who doesn’t love a good, multi-tasking beauty product?
Pixi just released a new makeup product, Pixi Multibalms*: This multiuse, stay-on crème-powder formula awakens by adding a quick touch of colour to the face. Infused with aloe vera, shea butter, and rose hip oil to protect. Try one shade on cheeks & lips to look pulled-together instantly!
Pixi Multibalm comes in five shades: Baby Petal, Soft Strawberry, Watermelon Veil, Sheer Sculpt and Wild Rose and they sell at $12.00 each. I love applying these with my fingers, a beauty blender or a stippling brush. They work great both on bare skin and with other other products like foundation and tinted moisturizers.
What I love:
– all of these shades work really well with my skin tone
– love the packaging, it’s really cute and sturdy
– love that these are multitasking, you can use these on your skin and lips
-they’re convenient and easy to use
-these can be blended together to create custom shades
– they have a soft and smooth formula and apply easily
-they’re long-lasting and perfect for that “barely there” look, even if you’re not wearing any makeup, these are nice to use just to add a little color to your complexion
-they can be layered for a more defined look or simply dabbed on for a more delicate/sheer look
-these balms are very nicely pigmented
What I don’t love:
– I honestly can’t think of anything that I don’t like about these. I kind of wish that they came in a few different colors, maybe ones that are a bit more subtle. I really have nothing to complaint about when it comes to formula and wear of these.
From left to right: Pixi Multibalm in Baby Petal, Pixi Multibalm in Watermelon Veil, Pixi Multibalm in Soft Strawberry, Pixi Multibalm in Sheer Sculpt and Pixi Multibalm in Wild Rose.
*this post contains PR samples