After that random snow attack that we’ve had here last week, the weather has been nothing but Spring and almost Summer-like. Sitting outside on our porch on Sunday, I even caught a little tan. In honor of this beautiful weather I decided to show you my favorite lipsticks for this time of the year.
At the moment, I’m in love with bright colors like pinks and oranges. From left to right:
1. Revlon “Fairy Tale”-Neon Coral Pink.
2. L’Oreal Colour Riche “Fiery Veil”-Reddish Orange.
3. Milani “Flamingo Rose”-Beautiful Coral Pink.
4. Revlon “Siren”-Vivid Orange.
5. L’Oreal “Pink Vinyl”-Pastel pink that is very subtle.
6. NYX Matte “Sweet Pink“-one of my favorite pinks, ever.
7. MAC “Vegas Volt”-perfect pop of coral orange, for anyone who wants to try an orange lipstick, I HIGHLY suggest Vegas Volt.
8. Milani “Rose Hip”-vibrant fuchsia-pink.
9. Dior Addict High Shine “Orange Ovation Spotlight Coral”-peachy-orange with a bit of shimmer and lots of shine.
These are some of my favorite lipsticks of the moment. Most of them (besides the “Fiery Veil” and “Pink Vinyl”) are highly pigmented and long lasting. I especially love MAC, Milani and NYX lipsticks.
Are you all ready for Summer yet? What are some of your must-have lippies of the moment?