<The lovely and beautiful Sophie of soinspo nominated me for a Sunshine Award. I was very happy, specifically because this award is given to bloggers who are “positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. I used to be a very negative person who’d always nag and complain and since I changed the way I think and look at life I became a much happier person, so that is why I was very excited when Sophie nominated me for this particular award.
By rules of this award:
I will first share 11 facts about myself
I will answer 11 questions that Sophie came up with
I will nominate 11 bloggers and come up with 11 questions for them to answer :)
11 facts about me:
1. I am a homebody, I love being at home that’s where I feel most comfortable, but despite the very definition of “homebody” I would not consider myself an unadventurous person.
2. I love driving a car and listening to audio books. Some people (cough, cough my sister) think that it’s a very grandma-ish thing to do. I don’t care, I love it.
3. I recently discovered chai tea, and can’t get enough, especially during this cold weather.
4. My favorite chai tea flavor is sea salt caramel.
5. I have a hedgehog, his name is Sylwester and he’s the cutest thing ever.
6. One of my favorite things to do when I’m anxious, stressed or upset is to cook. It really takes the stress away and relaxes me.
7. I’m a dog person. Cats can be cute, but I don’t trust them.
8. I love candles. Whenever we go shopping and are passing by the candle section Mark always tries to pull me in the opposite direction :)
9. I love to travel.
10. I believe that your life truly is what you make of it, I believe that every person has control over their own destiny, regardless of the circumstances they find themselves in.
11. My sense of smell is probably just as good as my dog’s. :D
2. If you could move to another country tomorrow, where would it be?
3. What traits in your opinion make a good, decent person?
A good heart. I think that as long as a person doesn’t wish to hurt others, they’re a decent person.
4. One big dream you want more than anything?
I’d love to write a book one day. Other than that, I just want to be happy, which I already am, so …. it’s kind of like I’m living my dram :D
5. What is your favourite place to shop?
6.One music artist that inspires you?
Demi Lovato, we have a lot in common and she’s a one strong girl.
7. What’s the most emotional moment in a movie/book/television show?
Oh my, there are way too many! I’d say the most emotional moment in a TV show was the ending of LOST. There were way too many moments like this in books that I’ve read to remember. One that really stuck out to me was the ending of the Broadway play The Death of a Salesman. Philip Seymour Hoffman was so good in that play and seeing him and Andrew Garfield live was amazing.
8. One beauty product I couldn’t live without.
9. What makes you smile the most?
When I see others smile, hear my favorite song on the radio, etc. I smile quite a lot :)
10. Worst Christmas present you’ve received?
I never received a “bad” present.
11. Define “happiness” in the way you want it.
I did it right here :)
And my nominees are:
My 11 questions:
1. What is one thing that you like the most about yourself?
2. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
3. Who/what inspires you?
4.What do you like the most about blogging?
5. Cats or dogs?
6. What’s your favorite place in the whole entire world?
7. Books or movies?
8. What’s one beauty/makeup thing that you’re not very good at?
9. What do you when you want to unwind and relax?
10. You have $100,000.00 to spend, but can’t spend it on yourself. How would you spend it?
11. How do you stay motivated and inspired?
Thank you again Sophie!