On October 10th, 2013 lovely Christel of http://christelpaola.blogspot.com/ nominated me for a Versatile Blogger Award. First off, I’d like to thank Christel for nominating me, and second I want to ask YOU to go an visit her lovely blog, she posts lots of outfit posts, as well as some beauty and lifestyle.
So what exactly is this award? The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you from blogger peers, for writing quality blogs that have touched them in some way, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The Versatile Blogger Award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.
I think it’s an amazing way to share the love of blogging and a nice way to support one another.
How it Works:
- Display The Versatile Award Certificate on your blog
- Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Present 15 deserving bloggers with the award. Link your nominees in this post and leave a comment on their blog notifying them of their nomination
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Here are the 7 “interesting” things about me;) :
1. I have an absolute pitch (or perfect pitch) and started playing violin when I was six years old. I haven’t played in years though.
2. I am bilingual and am also learning Spanish at the moment and used to study German as well. My dream is to speak at least 7 languages one day. :)
3. Even though I can be very childlike at times, I am an old soul and a deep thinker. My mom tells me I started having deep, the-meaning-of-life type of conversations with adults at the age of five.
4. I am a very good driver (just ask my husband, I learned from the best). I even drove all the way to Canada once. However, I did almost drive into my neighbor’s house once, hitting a tree and nearly totaling my car. That was my first year having a driver’s license and since then I haven’t so much as scratched a car (mine or someone else’s ;) ).
5. I overcame an extreme anxiety and am very proud of the fact that panic attacks are no longer a part of my life.
6. You might know this already if you watch my youtube videos (Paula13t on yt), but I am obsessed with Harry Potter books. Reading them helped me get through some very hard times in my life, it was a magical escape that cannot compare to anything else. When I first started reading HP I was the same age as Harry, and was convinced that I too will receive a letter from Hogwarts and will finally find a place where I belong.
7. Seven and Thirteen are my favorite numbers. I have an unexplainable obsession about finding numbers that add up to either 7 or 13; be it license plates, time on a clock, phone numbers, page numbers, etc.
Hopefully, you won’t think I’m too weird by the time you read this ;) Now, I’d like to nominate a few bloggers for this Award. Although the award calls to nominate 15 bloggers, I only started blogging on regular basis not too long ago and will nominate a few that I recently started to follow and enjoy.
1. Sara of http://www.simply-being-sara.com/
2. Sophie of http://www.soinspo.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Marjaana of http://addmorecolour.blogspot.de/
4. Vanessa of http://circleofchaos.blogspot.de/
5. Liv of http://www.fashstyleliv.com
Thank you again Christel for nominating me!