It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of using affirmations.
You might not realize this, but the majority of the time, we tend to think about things in a negative way.
We talk and think about things we don’t want, things we don’t want to happen to us, more than we talk about things we want, love and desire. We think about things we did wrong, mistakes we’ve made, opportunities we’ve missed. A lot of this happens during our little internal monologues.
Think about the words: “I AM.”
Usually, what follows are things like: “so tired,” “so frustrated” or “so stupid for saying/doing that.”
And the list goes on.
How different do you think your life would be if instead of constantly talking down to yourself, you’d tell yourself “I am in love with my life?”
There is quite a lot of self-judgment going on in our minds. Some of these false judgments are often deeply rooted in our unconscious mind- part of our mind where our beliefs, habits, and behaviors are formed and reinforced.
Positive affirmations allow you to raise your awareness to a different and new perspective. In order for these to work, however, you have to speak them, think them, write them down, on a regular basis. The more you use them, the more aware you will become of your negative thought patterns.
In one of my recent posts, we talked about how creating a positive outlook can inspire a change. Affirmation is a tool that can help you create that positive outlook and minimize the threat of negative patterns taking over.
50 POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS FOR MORE ABUNDANCE, HAPPINESS, AND SUCCESS
CONFIDENCE + FEAR + CHALLENGES
- I am fearless
- My challenges help me grow
- I choose to let go of everything that does not serve me
- I live my life on my own terms
- My life is full of purpose and passion
- I am free of all worry and anxiety
- By challenging my fears, I become stronger
- All is well in my world, I feel safe
- I let go of any limiting thoughts and beliefs
DREAMS + GOALS
- I set clear goals for myself
- I believe in myself
- Today, I am taking action towards completing my goals
- I am willing to step out of my comfort zone and make a change
- My mind is focused and clear
- Creativity flows through me easily
- I am worthy of my dreams and I will make them come true
- I am an unlimited, creative being
- I have strong willpower and can change my habits with ease
- My vision and purpose are clear to me
- I already have the wisdom and courage it takes to make my dreams come true
- I feel strong and inspired every single day
- I communicate with honesty and compassion
- I see love in everyone and everywhere I go
- There is love all around me
- I practice and show kindness to everyone around me
- My heart is open, I only speak with loving words
- I choose to surround myself only with positive people who lift my energy
- I am thankful for all the love and wonderful relationships in my life
- I am infinitely loved, and I love infinitely
- My love for others is unconditional
- I am loved
- My body is healthy, my heart is at peace
- I am unique and nothing can replace me
- I am allowed to feel good about myself
- I love myself, unconditionally
- I honor myself with every decision I make
- I will not allow my past to define me
- I am at peace with myself
- I honor who I am
- I am worthy of all the love and joy life has to offer
- I take time to show myself how special I am
- I bring self-love and compassion into my life
Sunday Habits for a Better Week Ahead
20 Things to Start Doing for Yourself
5 Books and Journals to Stay Inspired All Year
7 Life-Changing Morning Rituals
Powerful Practices for Stressed and Overwhelmed
- I already have everything I need to create the life I love
- I give myself a permission to thrive
- Prosperity flows to me, effortlessly
- Abundance flows through my life, freely
- I allow all good things to come into my life
- I am thankful for all that I have in my life
- The source of my prosperity is within me
- I love working on my growth
Palladas wrote: “Day by day we are born as night retires, no more possessing aught of our former life, estranged from our course of yesterday, and beginning today the life that remains.” Every day is an opportunity. Opportunity to practice more love towards yourself and other people; opportunity to be more grateful, opportunity to change things you don’t like; opportunity to grow.
Daily positive affirmations and practice won’t magically change your life overnight- but it will help you re-program your mind. If you ever thought of yourself as not good enough, not smart enough, if you often tell yourself: “I can’t,” give some of these a try, for at least a week.
Let go of those limiting thoughts and beliefs; use affirmations as a tool for manifesting a change. Write them down, speak them aloud, use post-it notes to stick them in a place where you will see them often.